11.17.2011

Empanada Avenue

It's unfortunate that I don't have a real peg of the empanada that I really want. The closest I can think of that I really like is Red Ribbon's Chicken Empanada :)
One time, we finally took notice of Empanada Avenue in Kapitolyo and purchased a mix of Chicken, Beef, and Ham & Cheese empanadas. Each cost P18.00. 

The empanadas weren't bad, but I'm not completely raving about it either. I have yet to find that special empanada taste I would crave for.

Any recommended empanadas in town? :)



Half Eaten Chicken Empanada

6 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

parang ok. daming filling!

Anonymous said...

You can try San Lo's Famous empanadas. They now have a branch in Greenhills near the chapel. And for commercial ones, I suggest you try Conti's.

celinii said...

I think I've already tried Conti's, but maybe worth another visit? :) Thanks for your reco! :)

Anonymous said...

try this: Lucky 21 Food Products (21 K-3rd St., Kamuning, Quezon City, 9229605, 9260142, 9261641).

buy the mini empanadas (i call them empananditas) - tastier and compact vs. the larger variety.

tell me what you think ha? :)

Anonymous said...

I always drop by empanada avenue when I'm in Pasig. Their empanada are just 14 pesos per piece, which is very cheap for such a good merienda.

Anonymous said...

Try the empanada from Lucky 21, indeed, its a yummy and the crust is flaky. Its good eat! Not d usual commercial empanada!