11.01.2013

Chateau 1771 Breakfast

I didn't go on leave on my birthday a couple of weeks ago, so it was pretty much normal. I did get treated by Rob to good food :)

I'm glad he reserved a table for breakfast at Chateau 1771. I love that place: nice crowd, good food, and I find the place ideal for both business meetings or catch-up with friends. Plus, I love breakfasts.. there's something always nice about sharing the first day's meal with someone you love (cheesefest alert). And due to schedules, it's sometimes difficult to have an unhurried breakfast at home. 

We got the Eggs Benedict and the Banana Maple Pecan Pancakes. Coffee is a must too, can't get going without it. Loved everything! What could go wrong with breakfast food anyway? Flavor of the pancakes was not too rich or overpowering. The Eggs Benedict was of perfect consistency and had a great mix of flavor. 




Looking forward to more breakfast/ brunch visits here. More good food :) 

No comments: